What’s included in this release:
New Features and Feature Enhancements:
- Ability to Exclude Products and SKUs from Ecommerce
- Add an ‘As Of’ Time Filter to the To Be Collected (TBC Report)
- Add a Filter on the Clients Report for Last Active Purchase Date
- Create a Memo Report to See What Products are Out on Memo
- Edit Vendor Name on Merchandise Received Record
- All-new My Clients View
- Track Cost History for Assembled SKUs
- New Admin Permissions for Ecommerce Feature
- Show Date and Adjustments on Store Credit Print Feature
See details below for a full breakdown of new features.
1. Fixed an issue when editing a product when the price is $0
New Features and Feature Enhancements (in Product):
1. Ability to Exclude Products and SKUs from Ecommerce
- When using the Ecommerce features within Crystal, you can now specify which products and SKUs you would like displayed on your ecommerce site.
2. Add an ‘As Of’ Time Filter to the To Be Collected (TBC Report)
On the ‘TBC’ report, you can specify when you want to run the report up to, which will help check what the to be collected value or outstanding store credit amount is ‘as of’ a certain date.
Selecting the filter:
Running the report:
3. Add a Filter on the Clients Report for Last Active Purchase Date
- On the Clients report, you can now run the report to determine if one of your clients purchased within the last month, quarter or year.
Applying the filter:
Running the report:
4. Create a Memo Report to See What Products are Out on Memo
- When you navigate to ‘Reports’, we have now added an option to run a ‘Memo Items’ report to see whether products are on memo (out and in) with specific clients.
5. Edit Vendor Name on Merchandise Received Record
- When editing a merchandise received record, you now have the option to edit the vendor as well.
6. All-new My Clients View
- As a Crystal user, you now can navigate to ‘Clients’ and select the new ‘My Clients’ view to see a list of the clients that you have interacted with. You will see clients where you are assigned as a salesperson, and clients that you have been associated with a transaction with.
7. Track Cost History for Assembled SKUs
- On assembled SKUs, you now have the ability to click on the new ‘Cost History’ button and see an overview of all the changes to the assembled SKU and the updated cost assigned to it.
8. New Admin Permissions for Ecommerce Feature
- There are now Role level permissions to turn access for Ecommerce feature enablement on for other users, if wanted.
9. Show Date and Adjustments on Store Credit Print Feature
- When modifying or making manual changes to store credit, capture and display that on the store credit print out feature with the date of the change.
10. Create Multiple Products at One-Time
When on the ‘Find a Product’ view and creating a new product users now have the option to add multiple at a time. Once you finish creating one, you can check an all-new checkbox that allows you to create another sequentially. Note: this feature has also been added to the add a product feature on the Merchandise Received records as well.