What’s included in this release:
New Features and Feature Enhancements:
- All-new ‘My Clients’ Report
- Move Credit Card APIs to Avoid 30 Second Timeout
- Add Client Information to an Email Receipt
- Re-enable Allocations to Products
See details below for a full breakdown of new features.
- Fixed an issue where the HTML Receipt was not formatted correctly
- Disabled the amount field for Credit Cards when closing multiple transactions
- Stop adding payments in Crystal if Credit Card has been declined
- Fixed an issue with the product query for e-commerce integration
- Fixed an issue where the void credit card popup would display constantly
- Fixed an issue where the inventory report was showing no data
New Features and Feature Enhancements (in Product):
1. All-new ‘My Clients’ Report
Users now have the ability to run a client's report that is specific to clients they manage and are assigned to.
2. Move Credit Card APIs to Avoid 30 Second Timeout
For manually entering credit card payments through Crystal’s integrated credit card processing, we have increased the time to capture to 2 minutes and 30 seconds to provide ample time to manually capture the credit card via the credit card terminal.
3. Add Client Information to an Email Receipt
When sending email receipts to clients, the receipt will now include the client contact information for reference.
4. Re-enable Allocations to Products
Allocations are now available again for use while working in products and inventory management features, so retailers and users can mark where they want products allocated.
Key Bug Fixes:
1. HTML formatting fix
Fixed an issue where HTML receipts were not being formatted and displayed correctly.